The Ryzen 7 3700x is a top tier CPU for modern machines. It is high power and brilliant processing device which makes a top-notch computer. The best CPU deserves the best Motherboard too for high performance. No one wants to give up on the potential of their expensive purchase. A great motherboard can help bring the best out of your R7 3700x chip. We will take an in-depth look at the options that are available for the top tier processor. In this guide, we will cover the premium, best fit, and budget options. Let’s start building a great PC.
Best Motherboard for Ryzen 7 3700x: Buying Guide
There are a few essential pointers that one should always keep in handy. These will help you make the perfect informed decision in the marketplace. Here is your buyer’s guide for the ideal Motherboard.
Many people are finding it troubling to find the right chipset for their Motherboard. The Ryzen 7 3700x is a third-gen processor in the lineup. They use the AM4 socket, but older boards are not capable of supporting this processor. A few manufacturers have made it easy for old devices with the help of a bios update. It can be too much work for some people. In this guide, we will cover boards that will support 3rd gen processors out of the box.
Hard Drive and Solid-state drives are a regular occurrence in storage. Many new boards also come with M.2 fast PCIe storage options. These offer you modern-day high-speed data transfer. You can enjoy a fantastic performance using such devices. The Motherboard must have ample SATA and M.2 slots to be useful.
The RAM is an essential part of any computing device. Users need to have a motherboard that can support good sticks. Most modern motherboards have 4 to 8 slots for memory. The higher-end devices offer more storage options for your RAM. It is crucial to have at least 8 to 16GB of RAM when it comes to a machine running R7 3700X. You can get the best performance with this combination.
4. Form Factor
The motherboard form factor plays a crucial role for many people. Some users want to have a tower PC while others want a compact option. The Motherboard is the heart and soul of a computer. Users need to get aboard, which will fit in their case. There are ATX, mATX, and ITX form factors available in the market. These sorts are available in the decreasing order of size.
Keeping all these in mind, we have come up with the list of best motherboards for ryzen seven 3700x.
Best Motherboard for Ryzen 7 3700x: Our Top Picks
Here are some of the top picks for the best Motherboard. We are trying to incorporate different aspects and ranges of devices. The list is in curation, keeping in mind multiple types of buyers.
1. Asus ROG Strix X570-F
The Asus ROG brand is quite famous for the notorious gaming plug. The R7 3700x processor is going to be an excellent CPU for gaming. If the sole purpose of your build is this, then you should purchase the Motherboard. There are no second thoughts about the device. It is the best offering that supports the AMD chip. The design and overall build quality will make your jaws drop. As a PC building enthusiast, I enjoy the sheer look of this Motherboard. The secure IO panel makes things even better. The RGB lighting is worth showing off in a specific case.
- Heat dissipation and temperature control on the device is flawless. You can expect low thermal throttling with this board.
- The port selection on the board is fabulous, with a dustproof backplate.
- It comes with two PCIe M.2 slots for high-speed storage.
- The USB 3.2 and Type C collection makes it the most modern board for the processor.
- The presence of big heatsinks makes it easy to overclock your processor and RAM.
- It is fabulous to have the presence of an Intel gigabit ethernet connection.
Buying Rating – 10/10
It is a sensible purchase for users who want the best of the best. The premium device is going to be out of range for a few people. Users who have a huge budget can invest in this perfect board.
2. ASRock B450 Steel Legend
ASRock is known to make rock-solid motherboards. Their reputation is relatively high in the industry. Tech enthusiasts will invest in a board from this brand without a second thought. The B450 steel legend is truly a piece of work by the manufacturers. It comes in a mesmerizing stainless steel finish with RGB highlights.
They are calling it the Digi power design for the ergonomic and futuristic look. It works flawlessly with AM4 processors, including the third generation R7 3700x. The intuitive bios design speaks volumes about this perfection. It comes with multiple different port options. Users can also experiment with other cooling propositions. Hands down, this is the perfect value for money purchase.
- It comes in a six power phase design, which helps keep the thermals and electricity consumption in check.
- The device can support up to 105-watt water cooling units on their processors.
- It comes with 6 PCIe slots that offer multiple expansion features.
- Users also get access to one M.2 ultra-secure place for high-speed storage.
- Its four memory slots can fit up to 64GB of DDR4 memory in a single stance.
Buying rating – 9.5/10
The device is a sensible purchase for many users online. You can get this one when you are on a mid-range budget.
3. MSI ProSeries B450M Pro Max
MSI is a renowned manufacturer in the motherboard industry. They make budget motherboards like this as well as premium gaming boards. The B450M Pro has initially been in use during the second generation of Ryzen processors. It is, however, still usable with third-generation devices. You can expect to get results right out of the box if the bios come with an update installation done. In other scenarios, you can flash update it yourself using a USB thumb drive. There are two versions of this board available currently. The Pro Max version is the one that is suitable for Ryzen 7 3700x use.
- The board supports DDR4 memory up to 64GB with 3466MHz(OC).
- It comes with a relatively good port selection on the rear panel.
- Access to the latest features like USB gen 3.2 and M.2 SSD is crucial for your use.
- The PCIe steel armor feature helps you mount heavy graphics cards without weighing down on the Motherboard.
- It has an excellent audio boost technology that offers terrific music.
- The micro ATX form factor makes it an excellent buy for users who want a compact PC.
Buying Rating – 8/10
Purchasing a $300 processor and pairing it with a sub $100 motherboard should be an extreme case scenario. Users on a too-tight budget can consider this as a backup option. It severely limits your possibilities to get more features and performance.
4. ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming
ASRock has a significant impact on the PC and gaming industry. The Ryzen 7 3700x processor is the perfect fit for this Motherboard. The device runs for gaming purposes. ASRock offers users with a fantastic design. You will enjoy the minimalistic structure and flowing features quite intriguing. It makes use of a ten power phase design to keep things under control. You need not worry about thermals and electricity consumption. The stainless steel finish is reason enough to purchase this board. Users get access to multiple extension ports for future expansions.
- The Motherboard offers users with 7.1 surround sound features.
- It has a wide variety of port options available to users.
- Users get the ability to add six front USB expansions to the mix.
- It gives you the chance to implement quad crossfire on your system.
- The steel slots for PCIe expansions ensure that the heavy graphics card can stay there for a long time.
Buying Rating – 10/10
The ASRock motherboard has a fantastic build quality with R7 3700x support. Users get the value for their money as well as a feature-rich device. You will not make any compromise with this purchase. It is one of the most sensible options available.
All of these motherboards are going to be effective in their job. In this guide, we cover many unique options available to our readers. Once you make the purchase, it becomes your responsibility to take care of the device. The longevity of your PC depends on how good you are with regular maintenance. Most computers require a quarterly dust and dirt cleanup, depending on your region. With a few tips, you can keep the PC build running for years to come. We hope our guide makes it easy for you to purchase the best Motherboard.