The motherboard is the heart and soul of any computer. Users need this to assemble their computers. As someone who is a PC building enthusiast, I can guarantee that you will not want to cheap out on your motherboard. Ryzen 5 3600 is a brilliant processor, and you want the best performance. In this guide, we will help you find the best motherboard for your PC build. We will cover many important topics related to PC building and give you multiple options. Through this guide, you can make an informed decision for your purchase.
Best Motherboard For Ryzen 5 3600 – Buying Guide
There are some minor specifications that users need to look for while making a purchase. These will help you make an informed decision.
1. Motherboard socket
The Ryzen 5 3600 runs on the AM4 socket motherboards. The processor pin structure decides which motherboard is suitable for the device. The Zen 2 processors run the same AM4 architecture from the last generation of processors.
There is a new range of motherboards which add extra features. Theoretically, older motherboards will also support the processor. The motherboard chipset also plays a massive role in deciding this for your processor. The B450’s give the best value for money and X470, X570 chipset motherboards bring premium features. We’ll take a look at the best entry-level, professional and gaming motherboard.
List of Best Motherboard For Ryzen 5 3600 – Reviews
The entry-level motherboard brings all the features to the table except a few premiums. You can leave these nonessential services out and still have a well-functioning device.
1. Asus Prime X570-P
Asus is a renowned manufacturer in the industry. They have been in the PC component industry for years now. Their motherboards bring high quality and reliability to the table.
The ROG Strix is a great entry-level gaming motherboard. You get all the necessary features and the latest technology. It is the perfect device for someone who is starting in the PC building game—one of the unique looks that you can get on a motherboard. The price is also perfect for people with a budget of $800 to $900.
- The motherboard is suitable for overclocking the processor. Fan control and temperature checks help you stay calm under high load scenarios.
- Unique I/O collection in the back with a protective covering. It helps to keep your motherboard safe from outside dust.
- The motherboard is ready to handle Virtual Reality through the oculus and other devices.
- There are 4 DDR4 slots on the motherboard for you to enjoy. It supports up to 64GB DDR4 memory and 3200MHZ speeds.
- The RGB Profile is perfect for transparent case PC devices.
- It has dual PCIe m.2 SSD slots for fast data transfers.
Buying Rating – 9/10
It is an excellent device with the perfect look and packed features. The ATX form factor is ideal for tower PC builds.
2. MSI Performance B450
MSI is a brand that screams professionalism. Their minimalistic design and perfect build structure come with no compromise. You are guaranteed performance and value for the money. The motherboard has an excellent red and black design.
The device supports AMD Ryzen 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation CPU. Users get access to features like DDR4 and Audio Boost. The affordable price tag makes it an excellent buy for a regular browsing PC with some processing capability.
It supports fast DDR4 memory up to 4133MHz on overclock.
- You can get a lightning-fast experience with Turbo m.2 slots, turbo USB 3.2, and gen two storage technology.
- Flash BIOS features make it easy to upgrade to the latest bootloader.
- It comes with generous support for excellent Radeon Vega graphics optimization.
- The 6 SATA ports make sure you never run out of storage on your device.
Buying rating – 9.5/10
The affordable option is the best bet for anyone buying on a budget. We recommend it to all our readers who want a safe and secure investment.
3. MSI ProSeries B450M PRO-VDH Max
MSI is a great motherboard manufacturer. It is the second time we are featuring their board in our article. The MSI pro series is a cheap alternative to the professional offering. It offers fewer features and a compact size. The micro ATX form factor is perfect for mid-tower PCs. It supports all the third generation ryzen processors, including R5 3600. Overall it is an excellent product at a great price point. It is a must investment for newbies.
- The ProSeries motherboard is best at the price point and frankly the only option.
- It supports 4X DDR4 memory with up to 3466 MHz.
- The easy debug light acts as a nice indicator for troubleshooting issues.
- Their audio boost technology for better sound clarity helps in precision.
- The secure PCIe ports help ensure that your graphics card stays in place.
Buying rating – 8.5/10
The inexpensive purchase will be the best $80 you spend. You can create a great device that will help you get the best results.
4. ASRock X570 Pro 4
ASRock is a brand known for its precision in the tech industry. The impressive motherboard comes with a subtle black and white finish. Their quality lies behind the simplicity they bring to the devices. The X570 chipset is perfect for overclocking processors and RAM devices. The high-quality heatsink on the motherboard makes it a fantastic buy.
- The 7.1 surround sound audio makes it a fantastic tool for online use. You can get high-quality entertainment out of the motherboard.
- The 8 SATA 3 ports on the board give you room for ample storage.
- The rear I/O panel is minimalistic with 6 USB ports. Users also get access to the Type C port at the back.
- You can use the motherboard to overclock your RAM to 4066 MHz.
- The networking features and WiFi are perfect for online use.
Buying rating – 8/10
ASRock X570 gets an eight because of the high price. It is a sensible option for many premium users.
The Ryzen 5 3600 series is a perfect processor and requires the best motherboard. In this guide, we cover the best options for the CPU. Read through the article to find the perfect fit for your use case.